Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Men's D-Group Blog

The small (and I mean small) Catholic college that I attend (Redeemer Pacific College) has discipleship groups for both men and women. Unfortunately, I'm crazy busy with other stuff and not too involved in that right now. But anyways, my point is, I found the guy's "D-Group" blog today and it's definitely quality stuff.

They've got posts on the Liturgy of the Hours, the Eucharist, Von Balthasar, Pope John Paul II, fasting, apologetics, etc... I'm definitely impressed.

In other words. Go check it out. The D-Group.

So that I don't get in trouble...go check out the girls blog as well. It's amongst women. It doesn't quite have as much meat to it as the guys right now, but to give the women some credit, their leader is overdue with her first child and so has other pre-occupations besides working on a blog.