Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Liturgy of the Hours

Alright, so who knows how to figure out where to flip around in the "Christian Prayer" book that contains the Liturgy of the Hours. . . Someone gave me the book and recommended I pray the morning and evening prayers from the Liturgy of the Hours. The problem is I'm too dumb to figure it out... help?! I've never prayed the Liturgy of the Hours on my own before and I have no idea how to figure it out. How do I know what pages I should be on each day? So many pages. So many ribbons. There must be a method to this madness. Benoit? Fr. Tom? Someone out there...