Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Boy-ish or Girl-ish?

You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


This does not mean that I'm androgenous and I don't "reject traditional gender roles." Well, I guess it depends on what Tradition they're talking about. Anyways, I do pretty much get along equally with boys and girls. But shouldn't we all?