Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, November 18, 2005

I've been tagged!

So, I know I've been "accepted" into St. Blog's when I get tagged. I feel like a little kid who has been standing on the side lines at the playground and gets invited to join in on the game. Anyways, LAMLand has invited me to play.

I've never heard of memes before, but apparently this is a meme.

This Sunday is Christ the King, which marks the last Sunday of the liturgical year. Next Sunday, a whole new liturgical year commences with the first Sunday of Advent as we anticipate the coming of our Lord once again in glory, as he did so many years ago.

1. Write three things for which we are grateful to God for in this past liturgical year.
1. Giving me the opportunity to go to Daily Mass and the boundless grace I receive from the Eucharist.
2. Blessing me with the opportunity to study my Faith while going to university.
3. Being able to experience World Youth Day with my sister.

2. Write three ways in which we hope to improve our relationship with God in this coming liturgical year.
1. Learn to trust in God more.
2. Practice discernment in all the decisions I make, whether great or small, and follow that discernment through with action.
3. Talk less. Listen more. (to God that is...although, it's probably a good general rule for conversation with people too...)

3. Pass this on to three other bloggers.
Well, I'm going to have to say zadok the roman, Danny Garland Jr., and amy proctor. These are people who have checked out my blog. . . we'll have to see if they come back for another glance.