Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Still Praying

As of this morning my Oma was still hanging in there. This cannot go on indefinitely however. It's hard just waiting. Please continue to pray. I am going to skip my classes tomorrow and travel back to my hometown tomorrow. I should arrive around lunchtime. Only God knows if she will still be alive then. Either way, I think it's important that I go back home as soon as possible, if nothing else, to support my grandfather and the rest of my family.

By the way, to anyone who was planning on seeing me at the Mark Shea talks this weekend, I won't be there obviously. I'm disapointed but there are some things that are more important in life. . .