Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Janet Smith at Doxology

The wonders of surfing the internet.

I came across a post over at Doxology that was on an event that I was involved in hosting last year when my college brought Janet Smith (a Catholic philosopher and founder of One More Soul) up to Canada to speak.

Rumour has it that early in this coming year Peter Kreeft may be showing up.

George Weigel is going to be the keynote speaker at the Catholic Christian Outreach conference being held in Vancouver, in December, that I'm going to. Catholic Christian Outreach (CCO) is a very active outreach program for university students and young adults in several metropolitan centers in Canada. It's another vibrant expression of the JPII generation.

We're so spoiled.