Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, July 02, 2007

The Home Front

These past two weekends in a row I was back in my hometown for a visit. Here are some pictures of the beauty of God's creation in this part of the world. For more pictures, check out Antonia's World.

Here's Antonia doing what she does best. . . capturing the moment on her digital camera.


And a picture of the beach (despite the clouds, I got a sunburn. . . I'm not allowed to complain though because I know from experience that I burn easily. . .)


Here I am trying to take a nap on the beach. In case you're wondering, I have the rocks on my eyes to block the brightness of the sun. They were quite effective at doing that. Unfortunately the above mentioned sunburn also reflects the fact that I slept with rocks on my face.



This is a picture of my hometown taken from a nearby island. Yes, it was kind of cloudy, but at least it wasn't too hot that way, and it wasn't pouring rain so I didn't mind.