Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Still Alive

Ok, so I know, the blogging has been a little on the sporadic side recently. I've been busy at work, traveling back and forth to my hometown to visit with family, and otherwise preoccupied. Today I sorted through most of the many boxes of "stuff" I've left lying around at my parents house over the years and narrowed it down to two and a half small boxes. Yay. I found a box of books as well, which I'd forgotten about. That's always a pleasant surprise.

Anyways, I'm still alive and well though, in case you were getting worried.

I'm sure I'll have something interesting to post about one of these days. For now I'm just "plugging along" with life. Nothing too exciting going on.

Well, besides the fact that it's the solemnity of Sts. Peter and Paul today. Happy Feast Day!

Labels: