Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Busy and Lacking Internet

Things are hectic around here. . . I'm definitely being kept busy. The internet at my parent's house isn't working so I haven't been able to post for the past few days. I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning at the hospital (they're complicated and some are buried under my jaw bone. . . fun. . .). Please say a little prayer for me that the surgery goes well and that I have a quick recovery without too many complications. I'll be back to blogging once I've recovered. If I post anything that doesn't make any sense within the next few days my excuse is the painkillers.