Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Day One

Due to unforseen circumstances I started my first full day of caring for my grandparents alone today. It's been an interesting day, that's for sure. Not a dull moment. It may sound odd, but I'm actually enjoying myself. They need a lot of assistance and since I'm so busy helping them I feel a lot more productive than when I'm sitting around at school trying to get an essay done. That being said, I don't know how much blogging I'll be doing during the summer since it looks like caring for my grandparents doesn't leave me much room for spending time on the internet and there are very few opportunities to kill time or procrastinate.

In other news, I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth out a week from today. Ugh. I'll have to have a quick recovery so that I can get back to my grandparents. Hopefully I don't get any infections or anything like that.