Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Coastal Views


This is a picture I took on the first ferry on my way home on Saturday. We were sailing into the sun as it was sinking on the horizon.


This is a picture of a little girl on the second ferry. It was getting late and so her mom had changed her into her pyjama's already. . . but she apparently wasn't tired and was running all over the boat. In this picture she was skipping along the bins the hold the lifejackets.

This is the beach where I spent yesterday afternoon. As you can see, it's a gorgeous sandy beach. There's a little trail you have to walk down to get to it and it's one of those places that only the locals know about.


This is another shot of the same beach but looking in the other direction.