Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm back!

The retreat went really well. Apparently there were several Catholic single men who wanted to volunteer to help out with the Catholic Single Women's Retreat but the vocations director turned them away. I wonder why. . .

Anyways, in all seriousness, it was a great retreat and it's always encouraging to meet and talk with other women who are in a similar place in their life.

I've got some really good quotes from St. Ignatius of Loyola that I picked up during the retreat to post for you guys but I'll have to wait to get around to that later. First things first, I need to finish the Spanish essay that I got an extention for. That's due today so once it's handed in I'll have a little more freedom.

In other news. . . don't forget to watch game seven of the Stanley Cup Playoffs tonight. It's my duty as a Canadian to remind you.