Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Summer Courses

I started my summer courses today. I'm doing two, yes two, fourth year courses, in this first three weeks intensive session. In other words, I'm going to go insane again. On that note, I've decided that eating balanced meals and sleeping are more valuable than blogging for the next few weeks. I'll be back again in full force once I survive this insanity.

As a side note, I just wanted to comment that switching from reading St. Thomas Aquinas on human nature last semester to reading Kierkegaard on human nature this semester is incredibly difficult. Rather, perhaps I should say, incredibly frustrating.

And furthermore, for all those of you who put up with my exam blogging last month, my grades have all come in and you'll be happy to know I didn't fail anything.