Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Afterlife

No, I'm not talking about after death. I'm talking about the after-exams-life of a university student.

What have I been up to? Well. . . doing four loads of laundry (I wasn't wearing dirty clothes yet, but it was getting close), cleaning my room (including dusting), cleaning out my car, catching up on keeping track of finances, catching up on mail, putting pictures in photo albums, getting pictures printed, etc. . . you know, all that stuff that I haven't done in the past month because of the madness of getting final papers done and studying for exams.

Yay! It's over.

I've also been keeping a running list of some topics I want to blog on. I'll get around to some of those within the next few days hopefully.