Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Studying

I need to study. Ugh, it's only day one of eight days of no-fun and I'm already getting bored of this game. It kind of ruins the Easter Octave to have it coincide with final exams. At least I can drink coffee now. That should get me through exams. Not healthy, yet necessary.

I've got a French lit exam at 9:00am. Yay! Ok, not "Yay!" but at least it'll be over within less than twenty-four hours. Oh well. It shouldn't be too bad actually. The question is, do I go to morning Mass and show up for my exam on time but with no "cram-facts-in-mind" time or do I skip Mass and go to my exam early? I vote for Mass. I think at this point I could use the divine intervention more than the extra half hour of studying. Can I offer up attending Mass for the intention of my final exam? Ok, I'm only half joking.