Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

No fun.

My dad e-mailed and mentioned that they may try taking out the boat this weekend for the first time this year. I know I'm not supposed to be jealous but I'm stuck in the city studying for final exams instead of going out in the boat and spending Easter with my family. What a rotten deal. Ok, I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to go to university. Having to study for finals during Holy Week and over the Easter weekend is still a rotten deal. This is a shot I took of the coast near my hometown last time I went up for a visit. In case you're wondering with all these blog posts today, I actually am studying, I promise.