Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Growing Blogroll

There are two blogs I've been wanting to add to my blogroll for the past several weeks but haven't gotten around to it.

First of all, Fr. Stephanos, O.S.B. from down in California. His blog Me monk. Me meander. always has interesting posts. I feel that every time I check what he's posted I learn something new or am reminded of an important aspect of the Faith that I'd forgotten or neglected. The blog is particularly worth checking out to gain a greater appreciation for the Mass. He also blogs his homilies over at One Monk. Plus he's a Benedictine, which is just an added bonus.

Secondly, Amy, who's just finishing up studying the Theology of the Body at the John Paul II Institute in Washington, D.C. and will be getting married this coming summer. Her blog the "Refusal to Grasp" is great for learning more about the Theology of the Body. . . she knows what she's talking about.

That's it for now folks. Back to my studying Spanish.