Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Finished Essays

I just finished my last paper for the semester. In all sincerity, thanks be to God!

Unfortunately, I'll have to start working on papers for my summer courses in a couple weeks. Until then though, I should probably get on this whole studying for final exams thing. I've got six, yes six, final exams in a span of eight days (from Tuesday to Tuesday). It's rather unfortunate. This also means that I have to spend the rest of Holy Week studying for finals. That's also rather unfortunate. Me complaining about having to study though seems rather trivial when put in perspective with the passion readings at Mass.

Well, on to the books. I may or may not be around blogging for the next two weeks until my final exams are done. It depends on how much of a break I need from my studies to keep me balanced and sane. Although it might be too late for that.

My prayers are with all you other students out there having to face finals or preparing for them right now. My sympathies are with the professors out there who have a whole lot of marking to do at this time. Remember, be merciful as your Heavenly Father is merciful.