Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Ratzinger Easter Quote

While scanning the book shelves at school the other day I came across a book by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger that I had never seen before; the book is called Seek That Which is Above. As I quickly flipped through the book I came across this following quote which seems very relevant for the second day of the octave of Easter:

"Easter is as it were the brilliance of the open door that leads out of the injustice of the world as well as the challenge to follow this radiant light and to show it to others, knowing that it is not a deluiding dream but the real light, the genuine way out."