Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

One Down, Five to Go.

You're all going to get sick of this by next week, but I need to do the countdown somehow. So, one down, five to go. The French lit exam this morning wasn't too difficult. We had four essay questions and for each question we got to chose between two questions. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but it made sense to me. I also opted for morning Mass instead of studying and it turned out to be a good investment. Well, I mean, I don't know if I did better on my exam because of it, but at least I had the peace of Christ with me heading into the exam. No exams tomorrow but then I've got exams Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Ugh. So, in other words, tonight I have to start studying again. But let's look on the bright side. . . one week from now, exactly one week from now (minus a couple hours) I'll be done this semester. Unfortunately, my summer courses start the next Monday. Why do I do this to myself? Oh, because I can.