Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Thomas Aquinas Study Circle

As I mentioned last week, I've joined a Thomistic study group just for the fun of it... or rather, I mean, to pursue the good and the beautiful which will lead me to truth... which is actually a fun thing to do.

Anyways, the professor who has organized this group and is guiding us through the Summa (one step at a time...) has started up a blog which is corresponding to our discussions. Essentially, he's blogging the Summa Theologiae one article at a time in a few sentences. And so, I'm adding to my blog roll, and encouraging you all to check out the Thomas Aquinas Study Circle blog.

While you're at it, go check out the professor's own personal blog, Lumen Gentium, which he also started up recently.

Notice he's snagged some pretty good blogspot addresses.