Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, February 03, 2006

The 2006 Catholic Blog Awards


As everyone else out in the Catholic blogosphere has been pointing out this week, the 2006 Catholic Blog Awards are under way. You can go nominate your favourite blogs for a variety of categories.

Personally, I'm not really going out of my way to solicit nominations since I've only been blogging since late September and I'm pretty much unknown. Not to mention the fact that if I even won anything I probably wouldn't be able to figure out how to place the award in my template. That being said, go nominate some of the other blogs that you think might have a chance. There are definitely a few that stick out in my mind.