Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

God Connects the Dots

It's just interesting to note how God has a way of bringing things together, even the musings of our mind...

As I posted yesterday, I'm working on a paper right now for Christian History, relating primarily to St. Teresa of Avila's Interior Castle, on the idea of the soul's espousal to Christ. So I went to bed last night thinking about that. Then, today in morning prayer I came across the following passage:

"As a young man marries a virgin,
your Builder shall marry you;
and as a bridegroom rejoices in his bride
so shall your God rejoice in you."
(Isaiah 62:5)