Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Blogging Light

Blogging will be light for the next week or two. I have four midterms and four essays due this coming week and then on the following weekend I'm involved in organizing and running a 'Spirit Day' event for over one thousand grade sevens (peparing for Confirmation) from my Archdiocese. Thanks be to God, the week after this coming one is my reading break. I'll need it. I'm going on a road trip with some friends for a couple days so I won't be around then either. After that, blogging will still probably be sparse because we'll be into Lent then and I'm definitely going to cut back drastically on blogging for Lent to focus on more important things. . . namely, God.