Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, February 13, 2006

George Weigel

Here's George Weigel signing my copy of Letters to a Young Catholic (yes, the title of this blog is inspired by the title of the book). This is a picture I found online today in among dozens of pictures posted in a photo album from the Rise-Up Confence (with Catholic Christian Outreach) that I went to over Christmas.

While I've got your attention and we're on the subject of George Weigel and conferences... Harrison over at Witness to Hope is involved in bringing him to Victoria, B.C., in September. So for those of you who are out West you should go. You can check out more information online.

To shamelessly copy and paste from Harrison:
"We've now officially began the promotion the "Discovering the Catholic Way of Life" Conference in Victoria with George Weigel. You can go to the Cathedral's website to obtain more information:

http://www.standrewscathedral.com/george.html