Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Goodbye, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu

Lent is upon us.

I'm disappearing from the internet for this coming Lenten Season. I know it's almost cliché on St. Blogs, but I will be giving up the blogging for the next little while. I will continue to use e-mail and use the internet as necessary for academic research and for my part-time job, but in so far as blogger, instant messanging, etc. . . is concerned, I'm going to be disappearing for the next six weeks.

If you want to get in touch with me, check-up on me to make sure I'm still alive 'n kickin', if you have any questions, or if you have any prayer requests, feel free to contact me at dilexitprior@gmail.com . If you write me I promise I'll answer. I'll still be checking my e-mail fairly regularly.

May you have a blessed and holy Lenten pilgrimage.