Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Life rolls on...

Life rolls on.

After seven days in a row of 10-12hrs/day at the pool I'm done with my lifeguarding courses.

Classes start again tomorrow. I only have four courses this semester (Latin [yes...again...more...], German, Church & Sacraments, and Christian Worldview. Then I'm done. Yipeeeee. The courses this semester won't be too hard. And I've been taking six courses a semester all through university and now only have four courses in this last semester. In other words, I need to get a job to fill my time and to make money. Yeah, unfortunately the "real world" is soon upon me and since I've decided I'm not going to go to graduate school right away this fall I need to find a job. Hopefully lifeguarding. I have previous experience so hopefully that should help me get a job. Doing something. Anything. Well, not anything.

Anyhow, I've got a busy day.