Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Time Magazine


I know I'm a little late on the uptake and that this article has already circulated St. Blog's but I just wanted to point out the article on the Sisters of Life and other thriving religious orders in the United States that was printed in the November 20th edition of Time Magazine. The article fell under the category of "counter cultural." Yes. Indeed.

Corrections: They don't have a blog. Technically they're not 'nuns'. The reason they were a habit is not to say "I'm special. I gave this up." but rather to be a visible witness to the Gospel. Otherwise, for secular media the article is not that bad.