Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Reading Break

I'm on reading break but there is no break in sight. I have so many essays to write and so much reading to do. My parents are in town for a visit though so I'll try and take at least a day or two off this weekend to spend time with them.

I'm supposed to be having my graduation pictures taken today. I guess that means I'm graduating soon. Hopefully.

I chose my courses for next semester this past week. Nothing exciting unfortunately. I'm taking German 202, Latin 212, and a history course. Three courses and then I'm done! Yipeee. . . I guess. . . being almost done is also kind of scary.