Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Busy Times

Not much posting going on right now because I'm incredibly busy.

I was away this past weekend, as I mentioned, at the George Weigel conference in Victoria. One of my friends who came with me has a post up about our trip, so for now, if you want to know about my trip to Victoria, go read her post.

Monday I had a really really really early start to the day, then off to classes, and then off to watch a soccer game between the priests and seminarians up at Seminary of Christ the King. The game ended in a tie. Afterwards, I ended up going out for dinner with friends, then home to do homework.

Tuesday was an equally busy day.

Today won't be much better.

Tomorrow I'm making a road trip back home for the weekend.

Sigh. . .