Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blogroll Updates


I've added a couple of new blogs to my blogroll.

First of all, we have the long overdue Zadok the Roman, coming to you straight from Rome!

Secondly, I've added the recently discovered Fifty Sophomoric Summers by Fr. L.W. Gonzales from Arizona. In addition to his blog, Fr. Gonzales has a personal website which serves as a rich resource for prayers and basic information on some popular Catholic devotions.

It's well worth your time to check out Father's pages on:
St. Faustina and Divine Mercy
Our Lady of Fatima
Catholic Devotions
Prayers for Priests