Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, January 16, 2006

What's with the increased traffic?!

All visitors from near and far are more than welcome to check out my blog, but I'm kind of puzzled by the sudden increase in traffic. I haven't even been posting much for the past week and I certainly haven't posted anything particularly controversial, intelligent, or exciting as far as I can tell. No posts on modesty or human sexuality either (which sometimes get unsuspecting guests...). I just can't figure it out. Today I've had double my regular number of visitors. I'm confused.

I should note though that some well known figures I have mentioned in a few posts have somehow been pointed in this direction and therefore I'm starting to feel the pressure to be at least somewhat intelligent in what I say. I have developed a great fear of being burned at the stake one day for making an accidental heretical comment. To top it all off, mom and dad have discovered the blog so no more rants about procrastinating...on that note...