Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Crossing the Threshold of Hope

One of my reading assignments this past weekend was reading an excerpt from Crossing The Threshold of Hope by Pope John Paul II. Since this book was an easy read and was on my personal 'to read' list anyways, I got a little carried away and read 'bit' more than was required. I guess there's worse things to get carried away with though. . . I was going to give you a selection of my favourite quotes from the book, but since I can't quote every word of the book, I'm going to simply recommend that you go read the book! Definitely time well spent.