Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Quartet Meme

I'm picking up a mindless yet entertaining meme from Fr. Tucker at Dappled Things.

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life

1. Planting trees for a greenhouse
2. Paper Route
3. Day Camp Counsellor
4. Lifeguard

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
(I don't watch many movies and I don't own any so this will be limited...)
1. Life is Beautiful
2. The Scarlet and the Black
3. Monty Python's The Holy Grail
4. Pride and Prejudice

Four Places I Have Lived

1. Dease Lake, BC
2. Montabaur, Germany
3. Herstmonceux, England
4. Carmel, New York

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
(I don't really watch TV. I grew up without a TV in my parents house and although the place I'm living now has one I don't watch much besides the news.)

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation

1. Barcelona, Spain
2. Oslo, Norway
3. Edinburgh, Scotland
4. Tofino, BC

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. A selection of blogs from my blogroll.
2. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
3. First Things
4. CNN

Four Favorite Foods
(in no particular order and not limited to...)

1. Peanut Butter
2. Seafood Lasagna
3. Steak
4. Fetuccini Alfredo

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1. Rome, Italy.
2. Visiting friends in Germany.
3. Out on a boat on the ocean somewhere warm.
4. Hiking in the mountains (as long as it wasn't raining).

Four People Whom I Tag Next

Anyone who reads this and wants to do it, you're tagged.