Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Which saint would you be?

Saint Clelia
Saint Clelia is praying for you! To learn more
about this lovely young saint go to the Patron
Saint Index at http://www.catholic-forum.com


Which Saint Would You Be?
brought to you by Quizilla

As you can tell, today has been a day of distraction...and yet incredible productivity. I've prepared for my philosophy exam, which was actually a lot of fun since it involved reading St. Augustine, St. Bonaventure, and St. Thomas Aquinas. I also prepared study notes for Spanish Literature which wasn't quite as fun. Now I'm studying French Literature and really have no brain juice left.... hence posting quiz results.