Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I Survived!

This just to let you all know I made it through exams alive.

I wrote my last exam a couple hours ago this morning and it well.

I don't have much time to post right now because I'm heading out for dinner with some friends and then to adoration put on for university students and young adults tonight. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the end of exams! I definitely need to give praise and glory where it's owed because I wouldn't have made it through if it weren't for a little divine assistance (make that a lot).

Tomorrow morning, I'll be heading out around 6:00am to drive home. It's a bit of a trip...about eight hours. I'm making the journey alone so hopefully I'll stay awake the whole time, otherwise I might need to pull over and take a nap. I'm pretty tired considering I haven't been doing much sleeping for the past two weeks.

Yay! I'm done! Until January 10th, when the fun starts all over again.

I've got a huge personal reading list for the next couple weeks that I'd like to get through. For the first few days though I think I'll give myself a mental break. I told my mom I'd be more than happy to clean the house in preparation of Christmas. I think my brain needs a break.

Thanks for your prayers and notes of encouragement. I'll be back to blogging early next week once I'm home and have slept a bit.