Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Overwhelmed

I'm feeling quite overwhelmed right now. I'm still trying to get through my finals, which won't be over until Saturday. I still have three to go. I intended to get up early this morning to study for my French Civilisation exam I have early this afternoon but I guess God decided I needed the sleep because I slept through my alarm. Then once I was up, I decided that despite the fact my exam is in a couple hours, it would probably serve me better to go to Mass than to sit reading over my notes... I definitely need the extra grace to get through this week! I'm having a tough week just in general. I'm defenitely being challenged spiritually and emotionally and completely unrelated to final exams (although final exams can also be emotionally draining too...). I'm so distracted by everything else that's going on that I'm struggling to focus on my exams. Anyways, I'm making a judgement call on this one and completely banning myself from blogging and msn until I'm done my exams, away from here, and have gone back to my hometown for Christmas next week. Thank-you for your prayers.

In Christ.