Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Five Things I Love About Jesus


I've been tagged by Fr. Daren Zehle over at Servant and Steward with the Five Things I Love About Jesus meme.

Here are the Rules:

Those tagged will share 5 things they "love" about Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.

1. His superabundant personal love for every single person.

Really, every other point is covered by point 1.

2. His mercy.
3. His Eucharistic Presence (the source and summit of my life).
4. His love, humility, obedience, and faithfulness to God the Father (ok, I'm kind of squeezing them in, but really these points are inseparable) which draws us into the life of the Trinity.
5. The mystery of His divine will.

And obviously the list could continue.

I'll tag Antonia from Antonia's World, Gabriel from Et in Arcadia Ego, Laura from ...and if not..., T.O. from LAMLand, and Fr. Dwight Longenecker from Standing on My Head. However, none of these need to feel obliged to respond and anyone else who is interested, consider yourselves tagged.