Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What is this?


Guess what this building is (the building closest to the water. . .). I took the picture from the ferry returning to town the other day. If you're from here, don't answer because you'll give it away.

UPDATE: No, this is not a JW Kingdom Hall, a jail, a hotel, or a vacation home. Believe it or not, it's the municipal sewage treatment plant! In my humble opinion that's a waste of a beautiful property. With its location directly above the harbour there have been many yachters (I live in an area frequented by yachters from all over the West Coast) cruise in thinking it was a fancy restaurant. . . hehehehe. . .