Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Amazon Suggestions

For those of you who order from Amazon, have you ever noticed their little personalized suggestion books that show up at the top of the page when you log in? It seems like a good strategy. I've got to agree that I like the books they suggest for me. The thing is, often they're books I already own! For instance, today they suggested to me The Navarre Bible: New Testament, The Catechism of the Catholic Church, and In Conversation With God. All three of these suggestions are already sitting on my bookshelf. In fact, all of them are books that I refer to frequently.