Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Nice Surprise

When you think you've got $54 in the bank to last you to the end of the summer it's a nice surprise to check online and find unexpectedly that one of your significant scholarships has been deposited directly into your bank account. Thank-you! I wasn't worried I was going to starve since I'm living at home for the summer but I was going to run out of gas money pretty quick. I'm sure other students out there can relate.

UPDATE: Never mind. I just got an e-mail from my university saying that my payment for the Fall semester is due by August 4th. That pretty much brings me back down to an empty bank account. Ah, the joys of being a student.