Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Eucharistic Presence

And for today's quote from The Spirit of the Liturgy:

"A church without the Eucharistic Presence is somehow dead, even when it invites people to pray. But a church in which the eternal light is burning before the tabernacle is always alive, is always something more than a building made of stones. In this place the Lord is always waiting for me, calling me, wanting to make me "eucharistic". In this way, he prepares me for the Eucharist, sets me in motion toward his return."

*After posting this I realized the irony that it followed (or preceeds on your screen) my previous post. This was not intentional.