Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Studying

I'm studying for final exams. I know, it seems like just yesterday that I was doing the same thing. My first set of three week intensive summer courses are coming to an end. I still have the essays for both courses to write. For Spanish Literature we were given the liberty to write on anyone in the time period we covered so I'm going to write on the poetry of St. John of the Cross. For my Christianity and Culture course we were given a lot of flexibility as well so I decided to write on the Theology of the Body as a modern theological response to gnosticism (I know the Theology of the Body isn't modern in the sense of a brand new invention. . . Pope John Paul II didn't invent the Theology of the Body, he articulated it).

Nothing interesting to say today besides that I'm still alive. I guess that's interesting.