Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Weird Things Meme

LAMLand tagged me, and so here it goes.

Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."

1. I am female and I despise all things chocolate and shopping.

2. I sleep with five or six blankets so that I'm toasty warm, but with the window wide open so that I get a fresh breeze. I end up waking up freezing cold in the middle of the night because all the blankets fall off when you have them piled a meter high (quite literally sometimes).

3. I eat peanut butter by the spoonful straight out of the jar. One of my favourite snacks.

4. I study for exams by spending hours preparing "study notes" that I rarely, if ever, actually manage to read all the way through before the exams.

5. I hate cleaning but it's my favourite form of procrastination because I feel that it's not really procrastinating if I'm doing something that I don't want to be doing. This means I actually end up keeping things pretty neat and tidy (in other words I'm desperate to procrastinate).

You're it Antonia!