Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy St. Nicholas Day!

Today's St. Nicholas day. I'm a little nostalgic for the good 'ol days when I'd wake up in the morning on December 6th to find St. Nicholas had visited during the night and left a branch with chocolates, pretzles, and candies hanging off of it and a mandarin orange in my shoe. Not to mention the special St. Nicholas day breakfast.

Unfortunately, all I woke up to this morning (at 3:30am!!!) was a French paper on Le Cid to write (due at 9:30am), a computer that crashed, and a broken printer.

One day at a time though. I will make it through exams.