Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, February 09, 2007

random meme

I'm rewarding myself for having finished the book I was supposed to read today by doing this meme I picked up from Lamland. After the meme, on to my Latin translation homework. . .

YOU:
1. a cuddler? Sure.
2. a morning person? Very much so. Up and rearing to go in the morning. I never sleep in.
3. Are you a perfectionist? Probably. Ok, being honest, yes.
4. awesome? I don't understand this question.
5. addicted to anything? Not that I can think of.
6. in your pajamas? Not right now.
7. left handed? Nope.

LAST:
1. friend you saw: Diane (since I live with her. . .)
2. phoned? Actually got through to: Fr. Justin. Left a message: Sabine.
3. sent email? Parents
4. message received over myspace? I don't use myspace.
5. instant messaged? Anthony

TODAY:
1. wore: Jeans, red sweater, gray sweatshirt (ok, so I was really cold)
2. mood: must get school work done
3. today is: busy
4. got any plans: Latin, visit Jesus, dinner with my Opa at my aunt and uncle's, go to my cousins' high school musical

FAVOURITE:
1. number: 5
2. colour: blue
3. season: summer

Qs and As

q: What was the 1st thing you did this morning?
a: jumped out of bed, morning offering, shower

q: Last thing you ate:
a: homemade granola bar

q: Do you have anything bothering you?
a: Vast amounts of school work and no motivation. I'll get through it though.

q: What's the last movie you saw?
a: 18 Again (don't waste your time. . . horrible movie)

q: Where is the last place you went?
a: The Catholic church down the street (morning Mass)

q: Do you wish upon stars?
a: No, but I like looking at them

q: Are you a friendly person?:
a: Yup. I'm a pretty friendly/outgoing kind of person.

q: Where did you sleep last night?:
a: In my bed.

q: What color shirt are you wearing?:
a: Red sweater & gray sweatshirt

q: Do you have more guy or girl friends?
a: Hmmmm. . . probably about the same.

q: When was the last time you really cried?
a: Last week.

q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night?
a: "Will I really wake up and do homework at 5:30am when my alarm goes off?" (No. I slept until 6:30am)

q: What are you about to do?
a: Latin translation homework.

q: If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
a: The peach herbal tea that I just made.

q: What's your job position called?
a: Student Life Intern / Undergraduate Student

q: What's your favourite month(s)?
a: August

q: What was your elementary schools mascot?
a: I don't think we had one.

q: what's your favourite bottled water?
a: I don't waste my money on bottled water.

q: What will you be doing at 9pm tonight?
a: Probably at my cousins' high school play

q: Did you attend your high school prom?
a: Yes. (And my date from my high school prom just had his first baby this morning!!! (well, his wife just had a baby!!!))

q: Did you go to someone else's prom?
a: No.

q: Do you prefer coffee or tea?
a: Coffee

q: Something red within 5 feet?
a: The Spirit of the Liturgy by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

q:ever done the electric slide?
a: No. Don't know how either.

q: How much french do you know?
a: I'm fluent in French. I went to a Francophone school (everything in French) growing up.

q: Ever crash a car, been in an accident?
a: Depends on your definition of "crash".

q: Do you look good in yellow?
a: Don't think so.

q: Do you sing?
a: Sure I sing.

q: Ever sing in public?
a: In choir in highschool.

q: Least favourite color?
a: orange

q: Ever had dippin dots?
a: Yes. They're the little tiny balls of ice-cream.

q: How many driving tickets have you had?
a: None.

q: Do you own your own house?
a: No.

q: At what age do you want to get married?
a: I don't think we should put God on a schedule for these things.

q: How many kids do you have/want?
a: Dozens and dozens and dozens. Just kidding. We'll see.

More to come...