Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

World Youth Day 2008

Are you planning on going?

People are starting to talk about going and initial plans are in the works to start organizing groups.

There's also the Eucharistic Congress that summer in Canada, and the Holy Father is planning on coming to that. . . I have a feeling that many Canadians will end up going to Québec City rather than Australia. To be honest, there's probably more chances of me going to Québec than to Australia.

I'd like to go to Australia but it all depends if I have a job or am going to school or where I'm living or what I'm doing. I'm at that fun stage of life where I have absolutely no idea where I'll be or what I'll be doing come this time next year, let alone the summer of 2008.