Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Liturgy of the Hours Map

Moneybags, over at A Catholic Life, brought to my attention a new Liturgy of the Hours Frappr Map that someone recently started. I went over and placed my pin although I'm somewhat technologically impaired and put myself in Washington State rather than in British Columbia. Anyways, anyone who prays the Liturgy of the Hours is invited to go place themselves on the map. One of the things I really like about the Liturgy of the Hours is that because it is part of the liturgical prayer of the Church it is always being prayed somewhere. When you pray the Liturgy of the Hours you are joined in the same prayer by your brothers and sisters in Christ throughout the world.