Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Journey Toward Christ

A close "real life" friend of mine has started her own blog. I wonder if this is due in part to peer pressure. . . positive peer pressure of course. Her blog is called A Journey Toward Christ and here's an excerpt from her first post:

I am a very devote Catholic, who is discerning the life of the Consecrated life of The Poor Clares. I have fallen in love with Christ and I am just praying that this will of God will be reality in me soon. I ask all those who read this to please keep me in your prayers as I continue on this journey.

I'm happy to welcome her to St. Blogs, but I don't know how long she'll be around. I have a feeling that the Poor Clares don't blog. Although, you never know, precedent has already been set for blogging contemplative sisters.