Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Busy Researching

I've been quiet blogging these days because I'm working on researching and putting together a major project on Desolation Sound Marine Park for the Biology Course I'm doing by correspondence this summer. I've started to feel the pressure knowing that in a couple weeks I'll be back to school and I'm taking six courses this next semester so I decided I better get this correspondence course out of the way.

In other news, I had tea today with a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses and a dear friend of mine who just graduated from Thomas Aquinas College. Whenever we both happen to be in town the Jehovah's Witnesses seem to invite themselves over for tea. It's good fun. Especially when they get stumped by our questions. I always seem to leave these conversations with a greater appreciation for the Catholic Faith!

In other other news, tomorrow is the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Don't miss it!